County Kerry V93 EP04
+353 87 164 5981
|Sunday|| 12:00 — 11:59 |
|Monday|| 12:00 — 11:59 |
|Tuesday|| 12:00 — 11:59 |
|Wednesday|| 12:00 — 11:59 |
|Thursday|| 12:00 — 11:59 |
|Friday|| 12:00 — 11:59 |
|Saturday|| 12:00 — 11:59 |
Photos of Ring of Kerry Tour
Customer reviews about Ring of Kerry Tour
- Marcelo Moreira Added 07/11/2018★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆I did the Gap of Dunloe tour. The place itself is wonderful, but the entire experience was not as good as the beautiful landscape. The company is highly disorganized, the drivers do not identify themselves correctly (remember there are several drivers for different companies). I was in a group of about 10 people and we were left at Lord Brandon's Cottage because the first boats were full. We were told to wait for the next boat, which came 15 minutes later, but the driver worked for a different company and he charged everyone 15 euros, even though we had already paid the boat trip to Deros. With no other option, we paid the additional charge. When we arrived at the Ross Castle the Deros' bus was not there. Completely awful situation. When I managed to get back to town, I spoke with a Deros staff member, who at least refunded the 15 euros, but he didn't do anything else to make sure the other passengers were safe and had the appropriate transport back to their hotels.
- ClaudeMelb 3000 Added 09/10/2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★Good bus tour, driver both knowledgeable and friendly.
- Michael Bucz Added 27/09/2018★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆The tour was described by Trip Advisor as an interesting tour, but sitting in the bus for long hauls and taking stops in places that are not particularly interesting fell very short of my expectation. One example in which Trip Advisor over builds is mentioning Bog Village. Sounds nice. I envisioned walking through a village, getting a feel for life there, the people, the houses, etc. Bog Village is nothing more than a bus stop at a restaurant, and adjacent is a few small uninhabited structures which serve as a museum depicting how,life used to be in the area. Trip Advisor: call it a village museum. Other areas were disappointing as well. The scenery, while nice in few areas, was far from a,aging. The most interesting area was towards the end, Neems, where we could walk, observe the town and take in life there. The only bright spot of the tour was Ray, the guide and driver. He is very knowledgeable with the history and places of the area, good story teller, and a keen dry sense of humor, which I appreciated. To me the trip is not worth6.5 hours and the cost.a
- Robert Owen Added 01/09/2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★Really enjoyed our Ring of Kerry tour guided by Maurice. Wonderful scenery and great service. Worth every Euro
- Sockeye Wishbone Added 22/08/2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★My wife and I had an excellent tour out to Dingle! The tour bus driver was polite and funny; he wasn't very talkative which was a nice change. I strongly recommend the smaller tour buses not only for the additional leg room, but it felt like we could navigate more like a car than a huge truck.
Share this page
Today's weather in Kenmare (County Kerry)
03:00 3 ℃ 1043 hPa 91 % 1 m/s 06:00 2 ℃ 1042 hPa 91 % 0 m/s 09:00 2 ℃ 1042 hPa 91 % 0 m/s 12:00 7 ℃ 1042 hPa 77 % 1 m/s 15:00 7 ℃ 1040 hPa 77 % 1 m/s 18:00 4 ℃ 1040 hPa 91 % 1 m/s 21:00 4 ℃ 1041 hPa 89 % 0 m/s